Sunday completed Week 1 of my second round of the Whole 30 program.
I pulled out my food journal from the first week of my first round of Whole 30 back in January and compared it to how it felt this time around.
Both Week 1′s were similar:
* Afternoon cravings that began to fade by the end of Week 1.
* The cravings were NOT for sweets, rather for real food like hard-boiled eggs or carrots.
* By the end of Week 1 my bloat began to subside.
During the first round my sole focus was on making food choices that were Whole 30 compliant.
This time, I am also focusing on the other things like:
* Eating without distractions at the table.
* Leaving at least four to five hours in-between meals.
* Trying new recipes.
This week’s new recipe, Marinated Stuffed Burgers, came from Whole 30′s Instagram account.
It was so easy to make and tasted so flavorful.
Also inspired by Jo’s Instagram of burger salads, I made it salad-style! I served it with spinach and a whole bunch of more veggies like carrots, cucumbers, olives, etc.