as the end of another holiday draws near, i'd like to list all of the things i'm thankful for:
* i'm thankful that no matter how dark things might get, old friendships can still be rekindled (especially thru facebook)
* i'm thankful for new relationships that help us realize how far we've come from who we were
* i'm thankful for how close we get when we can really be ourselves
* i'm thankful that no matter what they say, you can go always home again, whether its your home or not
* but the thing i'm most thankful for tonight - is knowing that tomorrow will be the most exhilarating day of the year - black friday
ok so i borrowed most of this from gossip girl but it really sums up the things i'm thankful for. the past year has been a tough one, and i'm thankful for the people and things that got me through.
and now, on to the next holiday, black friday - survival of the fittest!